Thursday 18 June 2009

The Beginning

My other blog has a purpose, this is the opposite. An opportunity for me to note all the little things that crop up in my head. I don't do big emotional out pourings, its not my style. If you want to read theobservations of your average girl next door, who has a good relationship with her parents, doesnt have deep rooted insecurities and is happy most of the time, then you're in the right place.

This blog is named for a song which currently encapsulates my mood. It says all the things my romantic (hopelessly so) side would love for someone to have inspired by and written about me. But more than this, it literally is this blogs purpose, to bring together a little of all the things I am.

If noone ever reads it, I wont mind too much, it's for me, anything else is a bonus!

Beth xx

1 comment: