1. That I will never ever technically live at home again.
2. That despite having a new start, I still have to be the same person, and not actually minding who that is.
3. That I love my family more than anything else, and that I can never live without them.
4. That a cup of tea doesn't always solve everything if you've not got anyone to share it with.
5. The knowledge that hearing someones voice is the thing you want most in the world, but that hearing it will break you apart.
6. That patriotism ends with some absolute cocks getting on the X-Factor.
7. That beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and sometimes the binocular cases are worth it.
8. That life only moves forward, and that burning your bridges is never a good move.
9. That it isnt always all going to be alright.
10. But that you can always learn to live with what you're left with.